Like the main theme song from “The Lego Movie” – Everything Was Awesome! when we were in London today. From quick drive in our coaches from Oxford to Marble Arch to the amazing sights we saw, London was an awesome day for everyone!
The variety of sights that our students visited were plentiful and diverse.
- International Relations went to the Imperial War Museum
- Medical Science headed to the Science Museum and then did some paddle boating in Hyde Park.
- Law and Society attended a public court case hearing.
- Psychology visited the Freud Museum and the Welcome Trust Centre
- Creative Writing went to the Tate Modern, along with Literature and the Fantastic, Journalism, and Studio Art, additionally enjoying a feast of a picnic from Borough Market and taking in classic sites like the Globe Theatre as they walked along the Thames
- Business and Finance also did some paddle boating in Hyde Park after their visit to the Bank of England Museum
- Biotech took in the Natural History Museum, the V&A, and the British Museum.
- Speech and Debate went to Westminster, Westminster Abby, Big Ben (under reconstruction), Buckingham Palace, the Queens Gallery and saw treasures collected from the Subcontinent during the 18th & 19th Century, Piccadilly Circus, and topped it all off with a visit to the Hard Rock Cafe London.
More pictures to come as we receive them!