Super times were had this Saturday morning!
The courses participated in a diverse array of activities and lessons. Several classes signed out and visited some classic Oxford sites, and some secretive ones as well!
Classes that stayed on campus were hard at work, learning the last bits of content in preparation for final projects, and some were getting down to business on their final pieces.
- Medical Science went to the Science Museum
- Lit and the Fantastic headed to the Story Museum
- Physics found their way to Jesus College and the Natural Museum
- Biotech went punting on the Cherwell River after a visit to Wolfson College
- Business and Finance got locked up in Oxford Castle
- Speech and Debate were treated to Crepes over on Broad Street!
- Law and Society discussed human rights
- Empires looked at the end of colonialism and empires that had existed.
- Engineering began working on their cardboard boat
- CSI created their final reports
- Computer Science planned final projects
- And so much more!
At assembly today, our Activities Directors revealed their plans for the remaining few days, as well as Cam revealing his new “romp-him” that some students thoughtfully got him. We were also treated to some delicious pastries: scones, croissants, and cinnamon rolls – DELICIOUS!
We are posting early today as this evening is our talent show and we will be rather busy trying to film and edit the wonderful performances!