It was one of those days that are typical of Oxford; sort of overcast, breezy, cool. The type of weather that is conducive to excellent learning as one just wants to curl up to a good book.
The Preppers were hard at work in their classes and making the most of their final Friday class.
- Medical Science took a field trip to the Natural History Museum
- IR debated the topic “Humanitarian intervention is a valid tool of US foreign policy”
- Business and Finance practiced some practical business skills of resumes and interviews
- Literature and the Fantastic visited the Eagle and Child, the haunt of the Inklings, most famous for its visitors – Tolkien and Lewis
- Computer Science visited the Mini Cooper Factory
The afternoon, following the minors, was full of more fantastic activities. The students,
- Went to see “As You Like It” in the Old Fire Station
- Did some cupcake decorating
- Went punting in the rain
Here are some fantastic photos from Chen, one of our amazing Activities Directors of a few activities in the past few days
Dean Morgan caught the students enjoying the free time and their friendships in the Third Quad
Can’t wait to see what fun Saturday brings!